June 12th Arrival day
- Arrival of participants to Iceland
- Board meeting.
June 13th Get together day
- 9:00 Gathering in front of Hallgrimskirkja (# 25 on map)
- Sightseeing tour in Reykjavik surroundings
- Places visited include the Fresh Water Plant "Gvendarbrunnar" and the Hydrothermal Plant at Nesjavellir.
- Further places will be the unactive volcano "Kerið", Greenhouses where flower and vegetables are industrially grown, then the seashore where we will dine at the evening.
- Estemated time for this event is 12 hours (with a lot of stops).
June 14th The meeting day
- 9:00 Pickup in front of Hallgrimskirkja heading directly to the conference facilities of RSÍ.
- 9:30 Formal opening of SYLRA meeting 2005
- 10:00 - 12:00 Work meetings, sessions include spreading of Amateur Radio amongst women world wide
- 12:00-13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00-14:00 Introduction from work groups
- 15:30 Bus arrives for a VIP visit
- 17:00 Arrival at Hotel
- 18:30 Dinner, formal closing of SYLRA meeting 2005 etc...
June 15th Departure day
- Some will leave today
- Some will stay a little longer -- we hope that you all enjoy yourself during the visit